A Tokyo Girl At Heart Interviews Singer Olivia Burrell


Hello my dear friends! It has been AGES since I've written. And I know I say this often, but I'm not letting you all go for so long without hearing from me. It's a new year and a new month, so I decided that I needed to bring you some new and awesome stuff. And what better way to start then with an interview with singer/songwriter, Olivia Burrell.

To give you a little background on Olivia, she is a Toronto native, of Jamacian decent. She is currently living and working in Tokyo, Japan, and has been for the past 13 years. And, she is the premier backing vocal artist for some of the most famous and talented Japanese artists there are, such as JUJU, PUSHIM, Ayaka, Tsuyoshi Domoto and Toshinobu Kubota. So enough of me, here is my interview with the talented, beautiful and all around wonderful Olivia Burrell. You can find more on Olivia at the following links:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Olivia-Burrell/84570720711



Comments

Popular Posts