I missed y’all




It’s been so very long my friends. Life has definitely been moving in all directions in the past year and a half for me, I won’t get into all of the details now, but I promise I will go into the challenges and the triumphs that I have experienced. But what I mainly wanted to do is come in here and re-introduce myself to you all, and give you a little bit of an update. My name is Malinda, I am a mother of two living in Los Angeles, California. I am a professional traveler by day, but I am a creative at heart and that is the reason for this blog. I am a lover of a life and experiences. And I try my best to learn from the good and bad that life gives us. So, without further ado, I’m letting you all know that I am back to doing what I love, and that is writing on a consistent basis. I can’t wait to share all of my life’s journey with you all again. Thank you for always supporting me. Love Malinda xo

Comments

Popular Posts