Dedicated-Local Restaurant Week WNY


Hello my dear friends! Boy have I missed you! March was a pretty busy month and it's not only the time of my birthday, but my vacation as well. Not to mention my family and I were sick throughout the month. But, I'm back and better then ever ready to give you what you need.

Yesterday kicked off one of my favorite events here in Buffalo and Western New York. It's Local Restaurant Week!!!! Woo-hoo! Beginning in 2009, with only 60 local restaurants participating, this event has grown to 200 restaurants. As the website says: 

"Local Restaurant Week is about celebrating the local independently owned restaurants in Western New York and promoting our unique cultural scene."

And really, that sums it up perfectly. I've always believed that to know a people, their culture, all you have to do is experience their food. So go ahead and get out this week and enjoy the amazing food of Western New York!!!

For a list of all the participating restaurants and more information on the organization itself, please visit www.localrestaurantweek.com and enjoy!!!

Malinda xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts