Happy Valentine's Day from A Tokyo Girl At Heart



Masaya enjoying a strawberry milkshake for two.


Hello my sweet Valentines! I know that for many, this is a day to spend with your partners and spouses and tell each other how much you love one another. But for some of us, it is a day of dread and annoyance. Now for those of you in happy and healthy relationships, I am in no way saying don't speak on your feelings. Please do. The world needs more love in it and that's a good thing. But maybe, that's what the focus should be about, just love... in any form. I celebrate my love for my child on this day, but what about those of you who have no children or really don't want them. Should you be excluded? No, not at all. So maybe, just maybe, this day can focus on our connections as human beings, not only with others but with ourselves. Because truly, that is the greatest love of all... self love. Once that is mastered, then we can spread it to every corner of the global. At least, that's what I try to teach my little one through the medium of milkshakes and conversation hearts.

Sending an abundance of L O V E to you all
Malinda xoxoxox
At Buffalo's famous Parkside Candy, looking at ice cream flavors and decadent chocolates.




Comments

Popular Posts