2014: The Year of the Baby


Hello friends and Happy 2014!!!! I can say that I have missed this so much and as you can see I have good reason as to why I have been gone for so long. We are adding to our family and in July of this year, we will become a family of 4…well, technically 5 if you count the dog.

I have missed writing so much and wanted to let everyone know what was going on, however, this pregnancy is very different from my first. It is much more challenging and up until yesterday I have had server morning sickness every day since the end of October. So much so, I lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. Normally I would be raving about this diet, but frankly it is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. Who needs nuclear war! If you could give everyone morning sickness, the world would be yours. But I digress. Yes, that first trimester was pretty much a bummer. Sick all the time, no energy and my house looks like a train wreck. The only thing that kept me going was to keep perspective. Understanding and truly thanking God that not only had I conceived and carried my healthy and beautiful little boy to term, but I was being blessed yet again to conceive naturally and that I am able to once again carry this life inside me. It's all about perspective and that is what got me through the day. That and the support of so many who love me. Kind words, encouraging talks and help without asking for it. My family and friends truly were there for me when I needed them and I am so grateful.

Well my dears, not gonna be too long on this, but just wanted to catch you all up on what's going on and your girl is back, so get ready for this Tokyo Girl and maybe little girl of my own too.

Love Always,
Malinda xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts