Tot Shabbat

My very good friend Rebecca Utech and her beautiful daughter Hana



Hello there! Sorry I've been MIA, but I've got some BIG developments coming and can't wait to share it with you once everything is ready. Until then, let me catch you up on what me and my family have been doing. Mainly getting ready for the holidays and they are fast approaching, but we do make sure to spend time with friends and have some fun. Most recently, Masaya and I attended Tot Shabbat at Congregation Shir Shalom in Williamsville, New York last Friday. Now, I am not of the Jewish faith, but I love this congregation. Everyone is always so warm and welcoming and I love that they have so many events open to the community and so many events for younger children. I've attended several with my friend Rebecca, who is a member, and I have not been disappointed. We had a great fellowship with other families followed by a short service with Rabbi Alex Lazarus-Klein and songs and a craft for the children. Not only is it a great environment, but learning about different cultures and 
people is so enriching for not only my son, but for me too. We both leave there feeling happy, united and like a real member of the community. I encourage you all to get involved with any groups in your community if you haven't already because it truly benefits the mind, body and spirit. Until next time friends!!!

Love Malinda xoxo

For more information on Congregation Shir Shalom please visit http://www.shirshalombuffalo.org    






Comments

Popular Posts