Dedicated - The Oakk Room

The Maple Curry Chicken with yellow rice and mixed vegetables 

Hello friends! It is Restaurant Week here in Buffalo, NY and you know that this girl about town had to try some where new. Well, the spot I found not only met expectations, but it exceeded them! Now, I don't claim to be a food critic. I'm just a humble blogger. But what I do know is quality and that's just what The Oakk Room on Main Street has. Located between Elmwood Village and downtown Buffalo, The Oakk Room is accessible to all areas. The off street parking is readily available and once you step inside, the ambiance sets the mood for your evening. Friendly and courteous staff greet you and the customer service is one of the best that I have experienced in the city. Warm and welcoming, no order or question is left unsatisfied. The food was absolutely amazing (make sure you order the crab cakes, as they are to die for!), hardy portion sizes and don't get me started on the drink menu, including 50 martinis to choose from.  Not to mention the live band, playing some amazing R&B, that will keep you swaying to the music all night long. Need I say more? If you haven't taken a trip to this wonderful establishment, I suggest you stop what you're doing and head on down The Oakk Room. Tell them Malinda sent you. Hell, I may already be there. Enjoying a martini and chowing down.

Love Malinda xoxo

For more information on The Oakk Room, please visit http://www.theoakkroom.com

And for more information on the 2013 Buffalo Restaurant Week celebration please go to http://www.localrestaurantweek.com















    
                   
The Oakk Room Signature Maryland Crab cakes

Comments

Popular Posts