Things Look a Little Different..



Hello my friends!

As you can see, the site looks a little different. I have officially become a "dot-com" and have added some new features, like the video above, to the blog. I have to be honest with you and tell you how nervous I was to be doing this. As I was uploading the video, I felt the way I did when I moved to Japan, when I got married, when it was time to give birth to my son. I knew that this next chapter that I was embarking on was a commitment. That in order for me to take this creative outlet to the next level, I was going to have to commit, whole heartily to it. I am so proud and so excited for where A Tokyo Girl At Heart is going and so happy to take you all with me. I can not thank you all enough for your continued love and support and I want you to know that my success is YOUR success. Here's to wonderful and new things and here is to the future.

With so much love,
Malinda xox

Comments

  1. I'm so excited about your new venture and I plan to keep up with you as you embark on this voyage!!! Best of luck~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and support Kelsey. I enjoy reading your blog and I love that we find inspiration in each other. Keep writing lady, I know I will.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts