Monday, April 1, 2013

Things Look a Little Different..



Hello my friends!

As you can see, the site looks a little different. I have officially become a "dot-com" and have added some new features, like the video above, to the blog. I have to be honest with you and tell you how nervous I was to be doing this. As I was uploading the video, I felt the way I did when I moved to Japan, when I got married, when it was time to give birth to my son. I knew that this next chapter that I was embarking on was a commitment. That in order for me to take this creative outlet to the next level, I was going to have to commit, whole heartily to it. I am so proud and so excited for where A Tokyo Girl At Heart is going and so happy to take you all with me. I can not thank you all enough for your continued love and support and I want you to know that my success is YOUR success. Here's to wonderful and new things and here is to the future.

With so much love,
Malinda xox

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your new venture and I plan to keep up with you as you embark on this voyage!!! Best of luck~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and support Kelsey. I enjoy reading your blog and I love that we find inspiration in each other. Keep writing lady, I know I will.

      Delete