Thursday, April 4, 2013
Do I really need a Bucket List???
Well hello my darlings! Enjoying the new site? I know, I am too and thank you all so much for the positive feedback and well wishes. You keep me pumped and wanting to do more. Enough with the love fest, lets get into it, shall we...
So as I finished up the site, I had this feeling of accomplishment. I mean, I know there's no flashing lights and Kayne West isn't playing in the background, but I think I did a damn good job making this myself. Well, it got me thinking, what else did i want to accomplish? What other goals do I need to see carried out? Of course there's the normal, wining an Oscar for my screenplay and being the next Oprah, but one thing at a time you know. Seriously, I thought to myself, do I need to make a bucket list? I've never viewed a bucket list as a necessity, but at the same time I've never seen it as something not to do. I believe that its good to put your ideas, thoughts, feels, goals, whatever it may be on paper. But, then again, that's also the writer in me. Gotta put it down on paper and the fancier the paper the better. So here is my bucket list, well the start of it any because I think that you can always add or delete. Life is made for editing, if you get me. And, I pray that I get to all of it in my lifetime. Maybe it will inspire you to make one too.
1. Have a second child
2. Go to India
3. Put on a one women show that eventually goes to Broadway and wins me a Tony (well, at least put on the show, the Tony is touch and go :D )
4. Run a marathon
5. Buy a beach house
6. Travel in Europe for the summer (3 months)
7. Write a book (Not an E-book. And No disrespect to my e-book writers, but I want to be in print before it goes extinct!)
8. Write a screenplay
9. Learn how to sail a boat
10. Make a full length album ( the genre is still up in the air, anything from soul rock to a kids album)
11. Go to Madi Gras in New Orleans and Carnival in Rio
12. Take a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, Egypt and Morocco
13. Have one year of "Good Deeds" where I preform random and anonymous good deeds everyday
14. Read the entire Bible, Torah and Koran