ATGAH Book of the Month: April 2013


Hello my friends! I hope all of you are doing well and its so good to be writing to you on a regular basis again. Well, it looks like spring has official sprung and these April showers here in Buffalo look like they will be brings lots of May flowers. Some of you may not know this, but I was and English major in university and my LOVE for books and any type of literature is such a part of who I am. So I thought to myself, why not share what I"m reading with all of you. Before I became a mother, I could go through at least 3-4 books a month. Now I literally force myself to read at least one book a month, but  will get through it. So, without further delay, here is the very first installment of A Tokyo Girl At Heart Book of the Month!

I try very hard to limit my TV watching and for the most part it is limited to HBO, Bravo and Cartoon Network. And in said TV watching, one of my guilty pleasures is Bravo's Real Housewives franchise. I watch ALL of them, New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, OC and Miami. So as fan of crazy, I started reading Drinking & Tweeting and other Brandi Blunders by Brandi Glanville with Leslie Bruce. Now if you're already a fan of the Housewives franchise, you already know that Ms. Brandi is a handful, but she is honest. And really that's what the whole book was about...being honest. Yes, its funny and some of the things in it made me blush on more then one occasion. But, I have to give it to Ms. Glanville, not only id she truthful, but she is also very honest with herself and her own flaws. Its really speaks volumes when you go through life's challenges and can be honest enough to say that you played a part in it. And my favorite part is that it was a fast read, nothing to complicated or wordy, it was all simple and to the point.

Enjoy!!!!!
Malinda xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts