The Best is Yet to Come...



Hello Everyone!!!!

Happy month of March. I wont make this one too long, just wanted to chat!

Next to Christmas, this is my favorite time of year. Why, you may ask. Well, my birthday is on the 19th day of this month and I am that person who likes to dddrrrraaaggggg out that very special day. In fact, I don't just focus on my birthday, I celebrate my "birth-month"! I basically do this because I used to put all this pressure on my birthday and I would either end up getting disappointed because it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to or I would end up being sick (when I was younger I would get sick just like THAT!). So I've come to spread out all my celebrations throughout the whole month. I know it sounds egotistical, but I call it self love. I love myself enough to see where I have come and how far and reward my triumphs and thank GOD that I am still alive to see another year. If that's not worth celebrating I really don't know what is. And frankly, I'm proud of that. Not only that, but I actually try to set aside time with my mother on my birthday, since is the one who brought me into this world. As much as I love the attention and spa days and free food (yes, I do that too!), this month is really my reflection month. And really I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well folks, I want to let you know that there are going to be some BIG changes coming to Tokyo Girl At Heart and I want to thank you all so very much for your continued support, love and positive feedback. So be on the look out because the best is yet to come.

Sending love and light to you all,
Malinda xoxox

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to, please visit my event planning page on Facebook, MCS Productions & Events. Once again, thank you for the support!!!

Comments

Popular Posts