A Song for Masaya...



I dreamed for you, hoped for you, prayed for you and suddenly then you were there.
You presence too strong to ignore, immediately I was aware.
Made from love and surrounded by it, my role as your mother was created by the Divine.
And from the moment I saw your heart beat my life changed,
the notion of life, of human kind.
Growing everyday, I talked to you in my womb. 
I already knew your name and called it every chance I got.
The date looming, but the days so sweet,
Those precious moments, the first time I touched your hands, your feet

My Masaya, my prince, my joy and my love,
Everyday I thank the heavenly Creator above.

The only child I know who wakes up smiling,
I can only mirror it right back, not forced or trying.
Something about this boy, no man can name
Destiny, fate, it is infinite, it is same.
This old soul returning to finish some tasks unknown,
He has shown me meaning, I am a woman, I am grown.
I apologize when I take his lacking out against you,
He needs to stand up and be the teacher, provider, not you.
And I know I hold you at such high standards,
But the world is cruel and people spiteful,
I will prepare as much as I can, but my son, be watchful.
Until the day you leave my home I will be you're instructor,
I promise not to rome.
I pray for your strength, for your love, for your hope,
You and I are forever connected by that spiritual rope.

My Masaya, my prince, my joy and my love,
Everyday I thank the heavenly Creator above.

Comments

  1. Awwww~~~~Happy Birthday Masaya! Boy does time fly! He is still as adorable and beautiful, as the day he was born!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is SSSOOOOO late! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts