We all have gifts

The death of Ms Whitney Houston is a great sadness. No matter what you thought of her or the mistake she made and the judgments that were made, you could not deny that her voice was from GOD. It was a gift, a true gift because when she sang, it stirred something inside of you. I think of her, Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain and other who died so young and so unexpected and who that magic that they left is still with us. And it just confirms to me that we all have gifts. Be it music, or confidence, physical talents or a brilliant mind, we all are given something from the Creator. And it is our job to not waste our gifts. They are precious and a true connection between us and the Lord. Don't waste your gifts, I know that I'm trying my best not to take mine for granted. Love to you all.

-M

Comments

Popular Posts