Someday my daughter will come


I've been dreaming about little girls recently. Dreaming about giving birth to one, that is. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my son with everything that I am. He is the best thing in my life. However, I'd love to buy pink or purple or a gamete of pastels, patterns and bows. Ribbons, tutus, and the like. Now, my child may end up like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and just want to dress like her big brother, but until she has a say, it will be little lady all the way.

Kenji and I are in no rush to have another child at the moment. We are loving our time with Masaya and our biggest concern is to make sure he is confident and we are ready to add to our family. When that time comes, we pray for another healthy and happy baby. Even if we have another little, I will be so grateful to God, but I'll be saying an extra little pray for my sweet, little girl. BTW, that photo is from a close friends baby shower last year that I did for her baby girl.

Love to you all,
M xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts