Its been so long....


I do this ALOT!!!! I start something and then I just stop. I blame it on laziness actually. Because I've found that there really is no other reason for this. Well, I've been inspired again. And I have no one, but serveal factors that contributed. number one is of course God. I know there are a so many people out there who don't believe in the Creator and moreover think that I'm silly and stupid for believing. But, I know there is a God, however, I'll save that for another posting. I've really been into my Bible and have been having morning meditation witht he odd to start my day. It really put me in a great state of my. Number two is my son and husband, really my whole family. I am so blessed to have so many people around me that truly want nothing but the best for me. That in itself is so inspiring and it fills me up all the time. Lastly, I've been inspired by the little things. A beautiful window display, a great perfume, a random strangers laugh. I feel like, we could all could just take one moment our of our day tone silent, it could change things so much.

And not only that, I think I really just got tired of just talking about things and not doing anything about it. I would always say things like "I miss singing" or "I move planning parties" but I would never do anything to jump start my passions. Well folks, I'm back this time and I hope it sticks. If not, you'll read about it a year from now, right!

Love to you all
M


Comments

  1. Good luck and if you write it; I will read it! Send love from Japan....

    (and I've been lazy on my own blog haha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts