And so it Begins...

Its funny. I remember starting a blog when I was pregnant with my son, Masaya. And you know, that didn't go well at all. I think I entered about 5 or 6 posts and then, I was just too tired or too hungry or too sleepy to write again. Well, my son is now 14 months old (a year and some change folks) and I finally have time again.

We live in such strange times. People are so polarized and so divided. I want, hope and pray that this point of view can add a little sunshine to an era that can be so dark at times. This blog is created in an outlook of peace, love and optimism. I believe in the positive. And I don't mean that hippie bullshit that exists in the self help aisle of Barnes & Nobles. I'm taking about the pure positive energy that created life. That is in life. This is what fuels me. This is what keeps me whole. It is this that keeps me from snapping and freaking out, from losing it. It holds me together like an impenetrable glue created just for me. This is my gift to you. For the weary and broken hearted. For the ones who need a light pick me up! For all who seek encouragement and find nothing. I'm here to spread joy and I hope to receive it in return.

And so it begins. This new journey I have been appointed to take. Will you come along with me? Will you join my chorus? Will you accept my love? Here's to this new adventure and here's to a new era. xoxo

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts